fredag 6 mars 2015

My fabulous Friends

As mentioned in my latest post I brought a lot of friends, and other people that willingly came with me (for a small fee), and I'm also retired which that means that I have a lot of free time, for my friends and family!

On weekends, we all have time for social activities together (nobody works on weekends, the staff and maintenance and other vital workers are replaced with temporary robots, but we established a law that will change the workdays when the population count hits a large number, otherwise all malls, stores, zoos and other places that you come to on your free time will be imminently overcrowded, which will have to be regulated). Because of this abundance of free time we usually go on long trips around the planet and climb mountains, go scuba diving or explore caves and ancient tombs (that have been left a couple thousand years ago by the indigenous people of the planet, I have subsidized the cause of studying these precious relics, I also publish the studies and give out information about them on Earth because of the studies immense popularity within the community of historians, archeologists and fanatics of extra terrestrial life). My friend Mattias also really likes skiing, he broke the record in ski jumping year 2014 by more than 60 meters, so 310 meters. He was lucky that they had a special extended track, otherwise he would fall down on the plain ground and break his legs, but he made it just fine. So on Sundays we usually go skiing in the mountains on the other side of the continent (the planet has only one continent, almost like Pangea, and we live on the south-west side of the continent, and the mountains are far to the north). 

We also host and play in sport tournaments, mostly martial arts due to me finishing my blackbelt exam in WTF Taekwondo right before I left Earth, and I still attend classes to improve my skills, and also to specialize in breaking cement blocks and pieces of wood and fighting with a staff and nunchucks. My friend Mattias also has a black belt in kyokushin-Karate, so our fights are pretty exotic I could say, we use different techniques but are both equally skilled in the respective martial art, so it turns out to be pretty even, sometimes he knocks me out sometimes I knock him out. Blows to the head are not allowed, and if we get seriously injured we just amputate body parts and then regrow them... did I mention that I also did a study on stem cells? Well now you know. We can regrow body parts now. We also host and play tournaments in other sports too, like badminton, which I certainly love. We do this on Saturdays, so it usually is tournaments on Saturdays and skiing, and/or climbing, on Sundays (this applies if we don't digress from the schedule of course).


On ordinary weekdays, we go to school and work. I'm the head of the small parliament, sign papers and make sure that decisions of changes in our own constitution which have been made by the congress are carried out and applied by the authorities (but we mainly follow the laws in Sweden because we are one of Sweden's interstellar-commonwealths). My friends go to school, they will soon finish their studies in Harvard 2.0 (yes, here we go again with the name-making), they just have their last semester left. So yeah, when they graduate we will have a lot more time.
When we have time on weekdays we usually go to a bar or a diner to chat about recent events, amongst other things regular teens do... like for example creating wormholes to other dimensions in the living room, not really anything special but a fun thing to do once in a while.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar