måndag 23 mars 2015

A regular day in my life

My morning coincidentally always starts with me waking up, just like everybody else's morning... coincidentally. When I wake up I usually do some stretching and exercise as my daily morning routine. I also love to see the sun rise outside my balcony, and this is what I see:
1

This may not be the most astounding view, It was pretty foggy when I took this picture after all, but I digress.

After my morning routine I get served breakfast by myself (having butlers I think is pretty demeaning and degrading to yourself, it's pretentious but rather pointless, it doesn't matter how rich you are) which consists usually of toasts with ham or eggs and bacon, on rare occasions (when I feel like it) I cook something more extravagantly gourmet-styled with waffles, pancakes and various meats (I like plating my food in an artistically pleasing way too, it's fun and a tasty piece of art that you can take a photo of). After I've eaten my breakfast I prepare for work; I shower and put on my clothes. I work at the colony's parliament (and part-time as a teacher in quantum mechanics) so my attire is slightly formal, including my shoes:
2

Since the parliament is close to my living quarters I usually take a walk or bicycle, it's healthy and it doesn't cost a tremendous amount of energy like teleportation does, or warping utilizing the Alcubierre drive.The walk takes approximately 7 minutes, and when I arrive this is the first thing I see:
3


At work I usually sign agreements, pass bills, host debates, etc, nothing out of the ordinary really. It might be a bit repetitive but I don't complain, It's my responsibility, and it feels good to be in the position to make sure everything as it should be, and guide us to the opposite of corruption. Being a genius makes it a pretty prosaic task.
After I've done my deed I go back home, put on some more casual clothes and go out with my friends and talk about current events; simple and fun.

Now it's your turn to play a little game! Guess what this picture depicts:
4
(Tip: it starts with an 'A')


1: https://flic.kr/p/aGnasM
2: https://flic.kr/p/pmAPKa
3: https://flic.kr/p/qPPc4h
4: -

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar